In order to improve the understanding of automation solutions, 3D printing and 3D printing applications in technology 4.0 today, with 3D scanning solutions. Recently, CAD / CAM Vietnam Technology Co., Ltd. cooperated and organized a Technology Workshop at Hanoi University of Industry.
The Seminar took place on January 27, 2010 at the 2nd floor hall of A3 House, with the participation of lecturers and students in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering and Machine Manufacturing Industry. Electricity, Automation and some customers are interested in 3D Printing technology and 3D printing application in 4.0 technology.
In the first part of the program, Vietnam CAD CAM technology company representatives introduced the company. Next, is the statement of the school leaders.
Introducing CADCAM company
Leaders of Industry School said
In this seminar, experts of CAD / CAM Vietnam Technology Co., Ltd. helped students understand the issues:
1. Introduce automation solution.
– Automation solutions, 4.0 in a number of mechanical, electrical and electronic industries
– 3D printing solutions and industrial applications 4.0
2. 3D printing technology
– Overview of 3D printing technology
– Applications of 3D printing technology in industry 4.0
– Introducing 3D printers of Markforged (3D composite printers and metal 3D printers).
3. 3D Scan Solution
– Overview of 3D Scan technology
– Technology demo and introduction of 3D Kreon Scan.
Introduce automation solution
3D Scan solution
Markforged specialist said about 3D printing
In the seminar, outside the expert of CAD CAM, there is also the direct participation of foreign experts from Markforged.
These are the contents that any student majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Machine Manufacturing Industry, Electrical and Automation should know most especially in the context of Industry 4.0 and automation. spreading strongly and greatly affecting production and human life.
In this seminar, CAD CAM also creates opportunities for interns in engineering majors to practice – and work at the company when needed.